28th Day and Arrival in Jakarta

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch

September 3rd 2017 is a Sunday

          Today I woke up at 4 am because I’m feeling late to go to NAIA airport, but I’m realize is still early morning and I tried to slept again and I woke up at 6am and then I’m playing a phone until 7.30 and I took a shower and washing my pajama and other stuff.

          At 8 am I got message from Kiki if mylyn from RCI who stay in UNLAM for SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch arrival in Philippine and I made a promise to meet her at RCI at 10 am after that maybe just less than 5 minute (I think so because she go to the church). After that I go to the PUREGOLD sumolong highway for bought some stuff after that I going back to dorm.

          At 1 pm I got a lunch just noodle and rice and slept again and I woke up to prepare my stuff before going back home. At 1.30 pm we go to the front of elementary school for waiting mam dena but she said the car will be came at 2.30 pm but we going to NAIA airport at 3 pm and I came at 4 pm and go to the money exchange first because I’m really really starving and I ate McDonald's for the first time since in Philippine lol.

         And now still waiting until 8.40 for my flight manila to Jakarta but before my flight I going to the charger area but I’m forget to bring connected adopter and then I go back to the 4th floor going to first floor just looking around lol.

          And then I going the 3rd floor because I went to find my other friend and than I found them after that we going to check in and going to the immigration and then we go to the plan because my flight start at 8.43 pm until 11.45 time for GMT +7 and yeah we came Indonesia in terminal 3 and we waiting for luggage and we move to terminal 1c and then we ate noodle and lalapan after doing that we change our clothes and now still waiting for next flight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD

30th Day and Epilogue