30th Day and Epilogue

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch

September 5th 2017 is a Tuesday

          I thank to the God because his mercy I can finish the program with good result. I would like to say thank so much for my parents who support me a lot. Also, thank to my lecturers, Mr. Hidayah , Ms. Mawaddah, Ms. Yuni, Ms. Kamal, and others who I can’t mention one by one, thank for Mr. Arif who helps me a lot in preparing everything that I need and all people who have contribution in this program.

          Best regard for the host, Roosevelt College Inc. who gives us extraordinary service and facility. It such a great honour for me to come to this university. Thanks a lot for Roosevelt College Inc. Cainta Campus who is very welcome to me, gives me good facility, and also helps me in doing my teaching practice.

          Thank for Manila that gives me a new experience, gives me a nice view, gives me a delecious food, gives me many humble people, gives me something that I can’t forget about. You are the best city that I have ever visited. I hope we will see each other soon.

          The last but not the least, thank you so much for SEAMEO who gives us a chance to join with SEA-Teacher program. Thank you for this amazing program, you help many students to make their dreams come true. Hopefully, SEAMEO can improve this program be better than before and always gives a chance for other students to join with program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD