29th Day and Arrival in Banjarmasin (Home)

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch

September 4d 2017 is a Monday

          After we ate Indonesian food all of us change our clothes and now we doing blog report and still waiting our next flight, our next flight is 0.40 pm and we should waiting around 10 hours and we are boring but we can’t do anything and just slept and talked with other friend.

          Now we are in plane for going back my hometown and we need spent time 1 hours 20 minute for came to Banjarmasin and yeah finally we came and met my parents and brother. We talk too much and I hug my parents lol because I’m miss so much and after that I said I’m starving and we going to restaurant for early dinner and I came home , took a shower and slept until morning.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD

30th Day and Epilogue