17th Day

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch

August 23th 2017 is a Wednesday

        This day i have 4 class, i should teaching every single class but i know my healty is down, so i tried too speak with Sir Grande. Can i teach 2 classes this day ? He said yes and i teach Math 10 Rizal and Math 9 Makiling.

        When i teaching in Math 10 Rizal i'm nervous because this is first time i teach in here, and they are really cooperate with me so i can handle this class with good , and when i explain the lesson my voice is really- really hard for me but i try my best and i'm finish. and i got positif comment in here. and this is a litte picture when i teach

        When i teaching in Math 9 Makiling my power is really-really down and i can't speak louder and i say sorry for student because my voice and after teaching that class and the result not so good for me and my performance is less than Math 10 Rizal and this is a little picture when i teach

        After that i go to the clinic for check my healt but the result is bad is should a got rest and bought some medicine but i can't go there so i try go to the Mrs. Janice Room and i can't found her and i go to the Mrs. Dena Room and i found here and i say can u help me and she help me to buy a drugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30th Day and Epilogue

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD