Prologue

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project Batch 4

Hello Everyone

My name is Dewi Rara Ayu Rani, I am 21 years old now. I have several nick names, when i stay in home everyone call me dewi but when i in the campus my friend's call me rara. I am a 4 years student of Lambung Mangkurat University, Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan (South Borneo), Indonesia. I am studying in Mathematics Education, Faculty of Teacher Training and Education. I knew the SEA-Teacher program from my lecturer . I tried to join from 2nd batch and 3rd batch, but I got the chance in the 4rd batch.

In this program, I am placed in Roosevelt Collage Inc (RCI). Sumolong Hi-way, Cainta, Rizal. It is The Province in Phillipines. In this city, I will stay at Hotel in RCI in Cainta and will have teaching practice at RCI Cainta too. I will stay in Phillipines for a month from 7 August until 3 Septembel. Hopefully, I will enjoy this program for a month and will grasp new experience. I hope also, through this program I can improve my teaching ability after going back to my hometown. Well, good luck for me and for all participant off SEA-Teacher program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD

30th Day and Epilogue