4th Day

Page Title

SEA Teacher Project 4th Batch

August 10th 2017 is a Thusrday

This day is my Third day for class observation with Mr. Grande. My schedule is observe Math 10 Recto, math 9 Mariveles, Math 10 Roxas, Pre Calculus STEM Grade 11, Math 9 Science High and the last Math 10 Science High. For the 3 first they like the other class seem with the grade 10 Rizal but for Mariveles still (-) for me. But this day too for Math 9 Science High and Math 10 Science High they have LE or long term examination and the more serious for answer the question. i think they have more preparation for the LE and that's it the can answer the question get the high scores.

For the first time this day we tried to training for sport like a badminton, volley ball, and run. That activity really tired but i tried to do the best because my weight is not normal or i'm obesitas so i want to try run again, but for 1st lap we are tired so we stop. and the next last night we go to the front of library to get internet accesss yeah we get it, so for the first time i face to face with my mom, i'm really-really happy, if i can i want to cry but i don't want to my mom worried about me, so i say to mom i'm totally fine in here and i face to face with my little sister and my uncle too, i'm really-realy happy. That is the story for 4th day in here.

This i have a little picture to share for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30th Day and Epilogue

Langkah-langkah Membuat Persegi ABCD